massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Bodywork technique/modality (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massage Student Seeking Answers to Question

Hi there!     I've just entered the Massage Program and I'm super excited and eager to continue growing as a person and learn more about m…

Started by Meshelle Mason

3 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

Massage Draping: Do you touch butts?

In my capacity as the owner of a mobile massage service I interview a lot of MTs. It's pretty interesting to see the differences in draping…

Started by Daniel Melmed

15 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Difference between bamboo massage courses

Can someone please explain the difference to me between the available bamboo massage courses?  I've been trying to find comparisons to see…

Started by Holly Lynn Donaldson

0 Jan 12, 2014

needing a referral

Yesterday I treated a tourist who lives in Muskogee, OK.  On my table, her first experience with trigger point therapy.   I released four T…

Started by Gary W Addis, LMT

1 Jun 5, 2013

Massage while traveling

I have a client that is heading out to Hawaii for an Iron Man and I couldn't help but wish I knew a therapist out there to recommend and ke…

Started by Kimberly Campbell

7 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Campbell

Cranio Sacral therapy as treatment for hydrocephalus

I have a client that I have been seeing twice a week for about a month for chronic low back pain. She has diagnosed hydrocephalus (among a…

Started by Jessica Montague

6 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Therese Schwartz

TMJ Disorders

Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on techniques to use for clients that are clenching and grinding. 

Started by Janae Klindt

2 Jan 23, 2013

Bicep injury

Has anyone done any work specifically with the bicep and it attachemnts at the front of the shoulder?  The acromial attachement is severly…

Started by Heather O

0 Dec 28, 2012

Massage & Lyme Disease

Does anyone have any experience treating clients w/chronic Lyme Disease? If so, what modalities do you use & how often do you treat?  …

Started by Sharon Houlihan

8 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Lee Edelberg

Beginner Aches & Pains

I'm about two months into my first-time working as a massage therapist out of massage school.  I am having pain in my right ulnar forearm,…

Started by Anne Vander Naald

25 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Ryan A. Rooyakkers D.C.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service