massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Business advice (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massage in a chiropractic office

I am new here, and I apologize for posting something that's probably already been discussed here.  But I haven't quite found my way around…

Started by Nancy Goodpasture Castro

6 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Kay Warren

laundry deduction?

For those of you doing your own laundry, how much do you deduct per load for taxes? Thanks!

Started by Kelli Boylen

7 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Kelli Boylen

Disgruntled Employer

For the last 7 years, I have dedicated myself to the profession and built a steady clientele for myself.  I expanded into a full day spa in…

Started by Massage Gnome

4 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Yanna

BCBS on-line billing

I just stardet taking Blue Cross Blue shield clients and was wondering is there a way to file claims online? Thanks,    

Started by Katrin Russ

0 Sep 3, 2011

Advertising/Marketing

I could really use some input on how to advertise and market yourself as an LMT. I am just not confident investing a lot of money without g…

Started by Amy S. Lewis

4 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Amy S. Lewis

Austin Texas

I've been living in Austin Texas for a year exactly now and the only massage scene I've experienced was at the West Lake Massage Envy. So I…

Started by Amanda James

0 Aug 26, 2011

How do you build up you clientele outside the spa?

What is the best way to get clientele in  your neighborhood?

Started by Nyema Tolese Randall

4 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Toni Haywood

Analgesic Creams....What Are Your Preferences?

I would like to offer hot and cold therapies to my clients, but there are SO many creams, lotions and gels to choose from that it's all qu…

Started by Laurie Weber

1 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

employer issues

was wondering if anyone could give me a bit of advice. here is the sum of the situation. about a month ago i left the spa i was "contracted…

Started by Melissa Rainer

7 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Sreed

Massage Music!

I am starting up my own office (finally!), and I'm looking for some new tunes (not Enya! haha).  What do you guys listen to while massaging…

Started by Lauren Talbot

12 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Kathy Mackay

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service