massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Business advice (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

House calls

Opening up a discussion about house calls. Do you do them at all? Do you require a reference first? I personally dislike them. You never kn…

Started by Kim Mai Tran

13 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

How do you manage the marketing for your massage business

What kind of actions do you guys take to get more costumers and more traffic for your website? Doyou think you get most of your costumers b…

Started by Markus Andersson

1 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Ilan Lagnado

Massage Therapy Pay

Dear Fellow Therapists, I've been in practice since 1995.  I have a home office and have worked with a chiropractor since 1998.  My chirop…

Started by Kim Kirkman Lmt

7 Mar 12, 2016

Employer booking back-to-back session

I have been employed at the same holistic health / acupuncture clinic setting since I made a career change to massage therapy four years ag…

Started by Kirstie

7 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Kirstie

Disability insurance WHO are you using ?

Looking into covering this base for myself and wondering what insurance for short/long term disability other LMTs are using for this servic…

Started by Jennifer D. Sterner, LMT

1 Dec 29, 2015

Therapist to share a space

I am in need of an LMT in the southwest area to share my room.   Any suggestions??? Where to search, list etc There is not a resource out…

Started by Lisa A Hajek

3 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Lisa A Hajek

Which online scheduling system do you use?

Hello, I've been using Mindbody online scheduling system for my practice, lately I realized it's not user friendly and it's could get very…

Started by Carrina Lau

8 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Mark Volkmann

Get your voice in the next issue of Massage & Bodywork magazine!

I need your input for my Tell me... column in the next issue of Massage & Bodywork magazine! Tell me... Why is it important that you h…

Started by Abram Herman

5 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by Mark from AQTN

Design of massage webiste

Im trying to design my massage website in a fashion that both costumers that wants sport massage and relaxing massage . Im struggling if im…

Started by Markus Andersson

3 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Mark from AQTN

Business Owner vs. Renting Space. . .

I am looking for some input. I've been working in a medi-spa for a little over a year (been an LMT for 8) and have built a decent clientele…

Started by Monica Caporale LMT

2 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Jenae Jeffers

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service