massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Business advice (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to Shop Wholesale. NOT MassageWareHouse

Where do you go to shop wholesale massage product other than Massage Warehouse? Is there a site or company that actually a license number t…

Started by whitney bullok

3 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by whitney bullok

Scam Alert

Hello everyone, I got a text on Monday that turned out to be a scam and just wanted to alert you all. "Cecil" texted me wanting 10 massages…

Started by Jody C. Hutchinson

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

Massage rates for therapy offices

Im looking to start a new massage job at a Psychotherapy office in Oakland/Lake Merritt, CA.   I have 20 years of massage experience and I…

Started by stacy lynn west

4 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Room rent vs percentage

I'm wondering what everyone's experience is with renting your space and/or working for a chiropractor and receiving a percentage of your to…

Started by Stephanie Baedke

3 May 6, 2014
Reply by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

LLC do I need it

I'm about to start working for myself out of a doctors office. I will basically be renting a room from him so I wont be an employee or anyt…

Started by Caitlin Lemoine

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Therese Schwartz

no-show fee

I work for a chiropractor who claims it is illegal in Michigan to charge no-show fees if we accept insurance for our services. Specifically…

Started by Kimberly Hirai

3 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Neal Lyons

Does your state board or professional organization protect you from unlicensed MTs?

Most of us have done what is required to be licensed and even beyond. This may be out of professionalism or just desire for a job. But what…

Started by Daniel Cohen

8 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Epiphany Hawkins

Cruise Ship Spa's

Would really like to get some opinions relating to working for the cruise ship industry as a LMT? Why work for a cruise line? What can be t…

Started by Bob Pyle

7 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Sheryl Rapée-Adams

Anyone using a mobile app to market their massage practice?

I am wondering if anyone has used a mobile app to market their massage practice. I am creating one for my market (Portland) and have been a…

Started by Gary Eaton

0 Dec 6, 2013

online scheduling

Is there a program that does not require the client to register with the program. I had started using schedulicity and when they see the lo…

Started by Aldora

1 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by David Coulie

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service