massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Education (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A New Way To GET MORE LIVING OUT OF LIFE!

Psychocybernetics, A New Way To GET MORE LIVING OUT OF LIFE! By: Maxwell Maltz, M.D., F.I.C.S.Physical relaxation, when practiced daily, br…

Started by Shane Molinaro

1 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Stacey L Brown

can a student massage therapist give massages outside of class to the general public as long as they don't charge ?

Hello every one i just became a member not to long ago. I tried looking in the forum, but could not find information on this topic. I atten…

Started by Larry Mullins

6 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Larry Mullins

Who has heard of Structural Integration?

Hello Everyone, I am wondering if anyone has every heard of/been educated in structural integration, which is often known as rolfing? I am…

Started by Michael Wayne

0 Jun 4, 2015

National Holistic Institute and Pacific College of Oriental Medicine

Hi all, I am currently in my first term of massage school at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine in NYC. I am attending here because I am…

Started by Absinthe Wilde

0 Jun 2, 2015

Applying to Colorado School of Healing Arts!

Hi everyone!  I am very excited to be on a path towards being a massage therapist!  The school that looks like the best fit for me is the C…

Started by Sara

2 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Lisa A Hajek

Where to go from here?

Hello everyone, I am at a stage where I want to expand my career, and want to go into rehab.  But, how to do that I am not sure, I was thin…

Started by Ash farmaha

9 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Catherine

Enforcing Laws For Massage Therapy and Reflexology in NYS

Why is it that almost everywhere I look in Suffolk and Nassau Counties there are new business's popping up offering Reflexology and Massage…

Started by Grace Hyndman-McCarthy

3 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

Interosseous Membrane

I've recently compiled a brief article on my approach to interosseous membrane of the forearm for people with arm pain. I am wondering if a…

Started by Matthew C. Pardini

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

need a little direction

I'm thinking about a career as a LMT. Each school seem to be very different. the core work is all the same-anatomy, ethics, massage law...…

Started by Catherine

7 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

I need your help Therapists !

Hi, I am a former student of Ridley Lowell Technical school and I need help. I have to interview 3 Massage therapist but I am having a hard…

Started by yuly estevez

1 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service