massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Marketing ideas/questions (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Running into obstacles for Marketing Chair massage

I just opened my own office space. As I go about business to business to meet and greet those in my area and offer chair massage for their…

Started by Aldora

0 Jul 8, 2013

Full Slate VS Spa Booker

Hi. I am considering moving from Full Slate to Spa Booker, but I would like the opinion of others. Full slate is so much more user friendly…

Started by Christi Crapotta

2 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Carl McMillan LMBT

Good way for muscle building

Muscle Connoisseurs disagree with respect to Sytropin. Granting all that, this is 30% right. Sytropin is priced right currently. This is…

Started by Tiara Medina

0 Dec 14, 2012

Client Appreciation Week Ideas

Hi I plan to have a client appreciation week for my 1 year anniversary of being a massage therapist.  I would appreciate any suggestions of…

Started by Hannah Flynn

5 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by willows_of_saturn

writing a book and am curious about your input

HI Everyone.  I have written a small book about my time in massage and I wonder if anyone else has done this, what avenues they've pursued…

Started by Cynthia Boccuti, LMT

2 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Boccuti, LMT

November Contest??

I have been brainstorming this idea for a few weeks now and want some opinions on the idea.  I am big into supporting community volunteerin…

Started by Natalie Wilmes

3 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by elizabeth mount

Making lotions and body scrubs and soaps?

does any one make their own lotions and body scrubs and soaps?  Do you sell it?  What are the regulations for being able to use and sell yo…

Started by Janae Klindt

0 Oct 26, 2012

Selling products

I am looking to start selling products on the shelf.  To those of you who do this, what is the most popular and what stays on the shelf lon…

Started by Janae Klindt

5 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Abby kristal

Marketing Advice

I'm a new massage therapist. I recently graduated in May then got certified in Ashiatsu, following that I began working at a gym. I started…

Started by Heather Ripley

6 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Toni Picone

Offering discounts

Hey everyone, what have people done to promote any coupons or discounts they have ran? I have tried to go through Facebook and Groupon, and…

Started by Solex

12 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Cassandra Cravens

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service