massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Marketing ideas/questions (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting Started

Hello All :) I'm a newly licensed massage therapist and I'm independently contracting right now. My problem is lack of clients. I have a f…

Started by Katie Clair

25 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by michelle kohler

Massage and Bodywork Professionals- No Follow = No Benefit

Here is the simplest truth I can come up with, when it comes to ranking in google/bing, independent massage therapists need all the help th…

Started by Adam Fluke

7 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Abram Herman

Hotel Referrals

I am looking into expending my out-call services, and was wondering if anyone has any success/ ideas with growing their mobile practice.  I…

Started by Szymon

3 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

Help with a survey to improve relaxation/spa services!

Hello guys!   First of all I'm new to this and I don't know if these kind of posts are allowed here.   I'm doing a market research to impro…

Started by Laura

2 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Laura

Help Starting a Massage Therapy Co-op

So, a group of us are interested in starting a co-op for therapist, and I would love to pick the brain for someone who has started one.  I…

Started by Jack Bales

14 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Bob

Groupons?

Does anyone have experience with doing groupons? I was curious about the success rate of them. I know they may get people in the door but w…

Started by Katie Clair

5 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo

Marketing Help

Looking for some unique marketing ideas. Thanks

Started by Danielle Sipress

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Massage Newsletters

Networking

This site is a great way to network for information and even to hook up with other professional to swap or even for job opportunities, but…

Started by Kimberly Campbell

0 Feb 1, 2012

Marketing a New Business

Although I have plenty of ideas, it's harder than it seems to get in touch with the right people or find out about the closest events.  My…

Started by Kimberly Campbell

5 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Kimberly Campbell

Website Critique...

Hey everyone... I was hoping you could take a few minutes and give me a friendly critique of my website before it goes live (with a proper…

Started by Jack Bales

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Jack Bales

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service