massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Massage trades (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get your mobile massage services in Scottsdale – Phoenix – Arizona

Mobile massage services in Scottsdale, phoenix, Arizona is a type of massage therapy that is performed in the client’s home, office, or o…

Started by Seth Alifi Massage

0 Mar 13, 2023

7 Beauty Benefits of Indulging in Relaxing Massage Therapies

Everyone loves massages; it is known to de-stress and rejuvenate the person. A good massage helps one to relax the muscles and also improve…

Started by Morgan Arnold

2 Aug 29, 2019
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Cannabis application booming

Do you remember me talking about Cannabis application to massage industry? Those chiropractors that I work with have those ointments for th…

Started by Erika Han

0 Nov 12, 2018

Best Massage Toronto - RMTs And Therapy Clinic

Massage is the process of rubbing and pressing the muscles and joints of the body with hands in order to relieve the person from stress, te…

Started by Morgan Arnold

1 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by Erika Han

HEALTH INSURANCE BILLING

Does anyone know who can help with billing of massage reimbursement from health insurance company .I am a Licensed Therapist in the State o…

Started by segi jobi-odeneye

0 Jun 29, 2017

business partner wanted

for day spa and wellness center in lakewood washington... must have licences, be technically savvy and passionate about the business! pleas…

Started by wellness day spa

0 Jan 7, 2013

need therapists

Tasks Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.Refer clients to other types…

Started by wellness day spa

0 Jan 7, 2013

How to "work" while on vacation

I'm relatively new to the massage world (been practicing 3 years) and was wondering how to work at a destination that I'd like to travel to…

Started by Karen Jackson

9 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

massage and physical therapy whats the differance?

Simply hoping to better understand what Erik Daltons work is all about. Reading his ads and choice of names regarding myoskeletal alig…

Started by Daniel Stroup

2 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Daniel Stroup

Aromatherapy and Massage Improve Sleep in Cancer Patients

A study of the long-term effects of massage and aromatherapy on the physical and psychological symptoms of patients with advanced cancer…

Started by nomznomi

0 Nov 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service