massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving to New Mexico or Colorado??

I am currently a certified massage therapist practicing in New Jersey for about 7 years now. I am not NCETMB. We are considering a move in…

Started by Cheyanne

14 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by I. Paul Dunsdon

Someone posted a question about foot pain last week and a few of our staff, alumni and CE providers responded.

The question, now deleted by the original person that asked the question, was “What is the best modality for foot pain?  Foot pain can exis…

Started by ASIS Massage Education

5 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by ASIS Massage Education

Music Masage Tables and Sound Healing...Does anyone have table like mine and do you use sound healing?

Greetings fellow massage therapists! I've got a Sonic Attunement Table made by inventor/carpenter, Leo Palombo that I do bodywork on. It's…

Started by ASIS Massage Education

4 Aug 5, 2009

Massage.Me

Hey guys, I just stumbled upon Massage and Bodywork Professionals and it seems very interesting, full of helpful and useful info, and grea…

Started by Phil Gomes

2 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Phil Gomes

Looking for Successful Massage Therapists

I am looking for massage therapists who want to share their stories of success with other massage therapists. I am tired of the indeed.com…

Started by Julie Onofrio

5 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Julie Onofrio

To Website or not to website... that is the question

I am in the process of trying ramp up my business. My husband is going to quit his job and be a stay at home "dad". So, I want to really ge…

Started by Kathie Young

11 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Ear Candling

So I am trying to decide if it is appropriate for me to perform ear candling. Here in Alabama it isn't governed and according to the inspec…

Started by Brandy Adams

9 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Lizabeth Kristiansen

Old Modality is New Again - Bindegewebsmassage

I have only seen this modality performed once and it really stuck with me. We have a group here that will give you something to put in your…

Started by Mike Hinkle

0 Aug 1, 2009

Estheticians - Skin Care/Tanning Beds

Wow, did you hear the latest on tanning beds? They have been put into a category with mustard gas. They say they are 12 times worse than th…

Started by Mike Hinkle

7 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Contraindications -- Stroke

Although I've been a therapist for quite a few years, I've never choosen to have it be my main source of income and was able to be very sel…

Started by Elena Barrioz

6 Jul 30, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service