massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhomboid Minor Help!?

Hi, looking for help with tricks to release the rhomboid minor? I have used a lot of my own but am falling short. Is there anything unique…

Started by Rachel

1 Mar 1, 2020
Reply by Laurie

Parkinson's and massage

Hello! I would like to hear from massage therapists who are having successful results massaging people with Parkinson's. I found success wh…

Started by Beth Kasten

0 Feb 27, 2020

Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

If you take a course or study Orthopedic massage, Medical massage, Rolfing, and others.  There is a great deal of emphasis on proper assess…

Started by Gordon J. Wallis

39 Feb 9, 2020
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

HOT STONE

Hello to all, I am new to massageprofessionals chat. I am figuring this out, so my apologies if I not have the hang of it yet.  Anyway, I w…

Started by Lacy Owens

0 Feb 4, 2020

Trainings with Til Luchau?

Hi- Has anyone taken a workshop with Til Luchau? Wondering if someone could express there experience with him? Thanks.

Started by Mark Williams

1 Oct 24, 2019

Which online scheduling works better for your clients--Schedulicity or GenBook?

I am curious to see how many therapists are utilizing online booking companies to enhance their businesses! Have you used these companies o…

Started by Nancy Henson

117 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alex Sa

What is the biggest challenge in our profession today?

Your reply may be featured in Massage & Bodywork magazine!

Started by Tara Doyle

1 Aug 19, 2019
Reply by Atozen Therapies

Trigger Points don’t exist?

I’m constantly being told that trigger points are not real, they don’t exist and so on.  Here is a typical example. And my solution to solv…

0 Aug 10, 2019

The over emphasis on fascia

I’m sure this will be controversial.  But like everything I write in here, it’s my truth.  There is too much emphasis on fascia.  And I fee…

29 Jul 14, 2019

Looking for Massage Therapists who have worked on clients with Lupus

Hello, my name is Laura and I am currently in massage therapy school. For my anatomy and physiology class I am doing a project where I have…

Started by Laura Duran

0 Jun 5, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service