massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Alyson C Schlobohm's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Kristi, don't quote me on this, but here's my take/experience on what a locked SI jo…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jul 12, 2011 to can someone please refresh my memory?

2 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Lucianna Johnston

"I use a few flower remedies (similar to Bach Flower Remedies but much more affordabl…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jul 12, 2011 to After Massage

13 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Alyson C Schlobohm

"Okay, I really need to interject here and say that, while I think there are some gre…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Lucianna, I really enjoyed reading your response. You brought up a lot of very valid…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jul 2, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"It was truly a great article. Now on to my bigger question, though - how do you know…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jul 1, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I completely disagree with everyone who believes that water is not imperative after…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jun 30, 2011 to Water intake post massage.

25 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Michelle Batac

"Tom, LOL. I must say, I am soooooooo happy I found this forum! I went through a majo…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jun 29, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I completely agree with both of you guys (Therese and Gordon). So now my issue is ho…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jun 28, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Therese, I don't disagree with your opinion on the pain threshold. In our program, d…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jun 27, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Nyema, I completely understand where those clients are coming from. I ALWAYS ask a c…"

Alyson C Schlobohm replied Jun 27, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service