massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Vlad's Discussions (385)

Discussions Replied To (341) Replies Latest Activity

"  I took a couple of classes with them and I wasn't that impressed.  The Day of the…"

Vlad replied Jun 11, 2011 to Anyone here experienced with "LMT Success Group"?

13 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

"  Clinical reasoning, critical thinking and research are all closely related - findi…"

Vlad replied Jun 6, 2011 to Two Free eBooks that Every Massage Therapist Should Read

16 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Vlad

"Hi Rick, Thanks for letting us know about these. I'm not a teacher, but transparency…"

Vlad replied Jun 6, 2011 to Alliance Launches Career Center and Online Training Portals

3 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Rick Rosen

"Just as an FYI for anyone interested, the free eBook that I gave a link to in the or…"

Vlad replied Jun 1, 2011 to Two Free eBooks that Every Massage Therapist Should Read

16 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Vlad

"  Boris, I didn't realize that I feel superior to people on this site.  I was aiming…"

Vlad replied May 30, 2011 to The Misuse of the Phrase "Evidence-Based" in Course Descriptions

20 May 31, 2011
Reply by Noel Norwick

"  I meant the "evil" reference as a joke, Boris (Since the evidence-based supporters…"

Vlad replied May 30, 2011 to The Misuse of the Phrase "Evidence-Based" in Course Descriptions

20 May 31, 2011
Reply by Noel Norwick

"What? So there are not only different types of EBP (some of which include Reflexolog…"

20 May 31, 2011
Reply by Noel Norwick

"Here is an easy to read series on research literacy that some people might find inte…"

Vlad replied May 30, 2011 to Two Free eBooks that Every Massage Therapist Should Read

16 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Vlad

"  I'm not going to comment on your post, Boris. I'm going to wait to see if anyone e…"

20 May 31, 2011
Reply by Noel Norwick

"if you would describe three seminars that you have attended, that have attracted you…"

20 May 31, 2011
Reply by Noel Norwick

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service