massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Massage sucks's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I have suffered a similar problem myself decades ago.  In fact I am lucky to be walk…"

Massage sucks replied Aug 3, 2018 to A typical experience

1155 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Massage sucks

"If I remember correctly there is a separate medical massage certificate if not licen…"

Massage sucks replied Aug 3, 2018 to Massage Therapist in a Medical setting

4 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Massage sucks

"In New Hampshire if you accept any kind of payment for a massage as a student you ca…"

Massage sucks replied Aug 3, 2018 to Student massage therapist question....How much to charge for outcalls?

7 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Bad or good idea?  more times then not listing massage on craigs list can be implied…"

Massage sucks replied Aug 3, 2018 to Need help with business project. Should I put a help wanted ad on craigslist offering free massage as payment?

3 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Massage sucks

"if you still have the face cradle covers I am interested in them.  If not, all is we…"

Massage sucks replied Aug 3, 2018 to Free (Hand-Me-Down's) Face Cradle Covers

3 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Haydar T Huyukluoglu

"I worked at a spa a few years ago that accepted groupon.  The main complains were th…"

Massage sucks replied Aug 3, 2018 to Groupon for ABMP members?

3 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Massage sucks

"In a sense I agree with Gordon.  to an extent either one can do both jobs to some ex…"

Massage sucks replied Aug 3, 2018 to Clincal vs relaxation, difference at end of each massage?

5 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by S Brown

"I think all of that has been sound advice.  At one spa I worked they had me signing…"

Massage sucks replied Aug 3, 2018 to Competition among therapists question

4 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Massage sucks

"All corporations have the responsibility to create profits for the share holders.  I…"

Massage sucks replied Aug 3, 2018 to Licensure / my opinion

46 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service