massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Emmanuel Bistas's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"An interesting article titled: "Why groupon is posied for collapse"   http://techcru…"

Emmanuel Bistas replied Jun 13, 2011 to Any GOOD experiences out there with therapists using Living Social or Groupon?

21 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Lee Edelberg

"If she used you as administrative support you are definitely an employee per the IRS…"

Emmanuel Bistas replied Jun 10, 2011 to employer issues

7 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Sreed

"Well said"

Emmanuel Bistas replied Jun 3, 2011 to Any GOOD experiences out there with therapists using Living Social or Groupon?

21 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Lee Edelberg

"Just like last week with a different topic :) "

Emmanuel Bistas replied May 7, 2011 to Alliance Offers New Vision for National Certification

23 May 8, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Sandy,  I think one of the problems is that there has not been a comprehensive bluep…"

Emmanuel Bistas replied May 7, 2011 to Alliance Offers New Vision for National Certification

23 May 8, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"I am with Stephen on this one.   I agree that about the lack of civility, etc.  I th…"

Emmanuel Bistas replied May 6, 2011 to So, is the wolf pack satisfied?

68 May 12, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"The report definitely reflects what I have seen in the past ten years.  Overall enro…"

Emmanuel Bistas replied May 5, 2011 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"The discussion has moved on since I was last here, but I want to bring closure to a…"

Emmanuel Bistas replied Apr 2, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"So, if I think that a researcher is closed-minded, it is because I do not like him?…"

Emmanuel Bistas replied Mar 31, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"There are also others how know more than we do who are not as closed minded as Chris…"

Emmanuel Bistas replied Mar 31, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service