massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Jason Erickson's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"What separates Esalen from Swedish massage? In what way(s) is it a different modalit…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 29, 2010 to Esalen therapeutic massage - it's now listed as a modality here!

5 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"Can you provide a link to the research study you are citing? So far, all of your po…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 29, 2010 to Moderate vs Light Pressure in Massage Therapy

1 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"What do you know about their business model and clientele? If nothing, you will be f…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 29, 2010 to Employee Professional Etiquette vs Guest

5 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Vera Tanger

"Melissa - Here is an article on HIPAA for MN MTs, written by Joanie Holst, AMTA-MN…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 29, 2010 to HIPPA Forms and other forms for massage business

4 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"There are hundreds of web sites listing CE classes - those of providers, those of ma…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 28, 2010 to Cont. Education Classes

4 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Cindy Iwlew

"Make sure the parent is there to fill out all of the forms, and that the parent sign…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 28, 2010 to Under 18s Parental Consent/Chaperoning

14 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Luciana Borba Johnston

""Deep Tissue" is a vague term that means different things to different people. Can y…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 28, 2010 to Finding fairly basic Continuing Education Courses, especially Deep Tissue

5 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

"I've attended two classes through CCE. They were geared more for PTs, but as an MT I…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 28, 2010 to Cross Country Education- Anyone Done A Class Through Them?

2 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Judith Smith

"When you stop working there, you have exited. What can they do if you don't sign it?…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 28, 2010 to Has anyone heard of an "exit form" when leaving a business?

6 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Lisa Keplinger

"I personally feel comfortable with either one, but I use "client" because we are a l…"

Jason Erickson replied Jul 28, 2010 to Terminology: "client" vs. "patient"

10 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Daniel Cohen

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service