massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Christopher A. Moyer's Discussions (352)

Discussions Replied To (338) Replies Latest Activity

"You are right, I don't understand your work.   Then make the effort to understand it…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher A. Moyer

"There's nothing happening behind the scenes.  All of my work is posted publicly.  If…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied May 2, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

"Thanks Raven.  I hope we do get to teach something together someday.  Perhaps we can…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied May 2, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"For all this BAD research,  I don't see yours or Christopher articles challenging th…"

96 May 3, 2011

"A visible scar stays in place, even though the tissue is replaced over and over agai…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied May 2, 2011 to Body Cells Carry Emotional Memory

258 May 7, 2011
Reply by Stephen Jeffrey

"Very true and this is why bodywork/massage remains an art.   No doubt art is a big p…"

96 May 3, 2011

"But neither one of those groups would be experienced practitioners, so a non-result…"

96 May 3, 2011

"there should be a control group and double-blind study, which seemed to be lacking t…"

96 May 3, 2011

"What would get you to change your mind about whether any modalities can ever be prov…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied May 1, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

"I'm confused.  If its popularity and longevity are proof that it works, what purpose…"

Christopher A. Moyer replied Apr 30, 2011 to Don't Throw Out Acupuncture Just Yet!!!

96 May 3, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service