massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Judith Smith's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the Stronglite Ergo Pro. I LOVE it! I had one of the under $300 chairs when I…"

Judith Smith replied Jun 3, 2010 to Advice Needed for Working Outdoors in Summer Conditions

15 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Lara- My massage chair has one built into it {well it's detachable but ykwim} It's o…"

Judith Smith replied Jun 3, 2010 to Advice Needed for Working Outdoors in Summer Conditions

15 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Thanks for all the advice. Going over my equipment now and a bit nervous so I'm post…"

15 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"I checked our store and the wm.com and both show their cheapest canopy right now as…"

Judith Smith replied Jun 2, 2010 to Advice Needed for Working Outdoors in Summer Conditions

15 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Those are awesome tips, and as a sole proprietor looking to work part time as an emp…"

Judith Smith replied Jun 1, 2010 to Hands-On Assesment Interview

9 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"Thanks :) I'm planning to take a small cooler with my water bottles and fiber one oa…"

Judith Smith replied Jun 1, 2010 to Advice Needed for Working Outdoors in Summer Conditions

15 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Check into doing customer appreciation days for branded companies and work it from t…"

Judith Smith replied May 7, 2010 to Places to Give Chair Massage

12 May 12, 2010
Reply by Maria Daniela Mohr

"Thanks Terry. Do you mind sharing how the chest pad and face rest adjustments work a…"

Judith Smith replied Feb 16, 2010 to Advice Needed- What Chair For On-Site Work?

4 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Heather Sprouse, LMT

"Thanks Mike. I have looked over the chart and have Angie on my facebook actually. Bu…"

Judith Smith replied Feb 16, 2010 to Advice Needed- What Chair For On-Site Work?

4 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Heather Sprouse, LMT

"I've been doing a bit of thinking on this and this is what I have thus far: 1. Obta…"

Judith Smith replied Jan 4, 2010 to 2010 List

26 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Rick Morgan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service