massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Barbara Helynn Heard's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Aloha all, I'm enjoying the conversation and different ideas shared. Good food for t…"

Barbara Helynn Heard replied Mar 6, 2012 to Not wanting to massage Brother in laws girlfriend

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Barbara Helynn Heard

"Yes Daniel,  Well  well put right back to you. I like your comment, "If we work on a…"

Barbara Helynn Heard replied Mar 6, 2012 to Not wanting to massage Brother in laws girlfriend

15 Mar 15, 2012

"Aloha Mindy,   Thanks for asking this question in this group.  It's common for massa…"

15 Mar 15, 2012

"Aloha Lisa Ann,  I like #1: Lisa Ann's Healing Hands.  I like it because of the way…"

Barbara Helynn Heard replied Feb 29, 2012 to Business name

6 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by willows_of_saturn

"I notice that Amber asked what was "normal" in spas.  Then she described a situation…"

Barbara Helynn Heard replied Feb 1, 2012 to Employee Question -

7 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Aloha Jimswife, Thanks for asking, and thanks for being a healer seeking help.   Her…"

Barbara Helynn Heard replied Jan 26, 2012 to Techniques for client that is hyper-sensitive

1 Jan 26, 2012

"Aloha Linda,   I know a wonderful person who does lomilomi in Hawaii who lost use of…"

Barbara Helynn Heard replied Dec 12, 2011 to Are there any (other) handicapped Massage Therapists out here?

9 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Linda LePelley, RN, NMT

"Aloha all, and especially Zach,   Zach, you replied to my previous post with the que…"

Barbara Helynn Heard replied Dec 9, 2011 to Massaging Obese Clients

15 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Lucianna Johnston

"Aloha Zach,   Thanks for asking this particular question. In English we may call the…"

Barbara Helynn Heard replied Dec 9, 2011 to Massaging Obese Clients

15 Dec 30, 2011

"Thanks for the question Sharron,   When someone farts audibly -  the client on my ta…"

Barbara Helynn Heard replied Jun 30, 2011 to Flatulence/Gas during the session

5 Jun 30, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service