massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Lara Rininger's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"About the marketing...you could call it your Weekend Warrior Massage Special or offe…"

Lara Rininger replied Jun 3, 2010 to How to convince Men to get Massages?

7 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

"What chair do you have? I'm getting ready to buy a massage chair soon since I'm grad…"

Lara Rininger replied Jun 3, 2010 to Advice Needed for Working Outdoors in Summer Conditions

15 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Breath mints? ;) Seriously your packing list looks great! Do you have a little pouch…"

Lara Rininger replied Jun 3, 2010 to Advice Needed for Working Outdoors in Summer Conditions

15 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Hi Marla, How long have you been in business with your current business name? That i…"

Lara Rininger replied Jun 3, 2010 to changing my business name?

12 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Marla Barrett

"I just wanted to say, that you can buy that foam interlocking flooring and take it w…"

Lara Rininger replied Jun 1, 2010 to Advice Needed for Working Outdoors in Summer Conditions

15 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Marilyn St.John

"Nice comfortable professional looking flats is my vote, especially if you are going…"

Lara Rininger replied Jun 1, 2010 to Best Shoes for Massage Therapy

76 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by mike flores

"I would think the ONLY time it is okay to go over is if you do not have another clie…"

Lara Rininger replied May 31, 2010 to When is ok to keep your next client waiting?

16 May 31, 2010
Reply by Lara Rininger

"I do appreciate forthrightness, but since you used my name it sounded personal and I…"

Lara Rininger replied May 30, 2010 to Mass discounting massage services … Where do you stand?

34 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Keffer

"Hi Paul-I've lived in southern and northern CA (East Bay Area) and now NE Ohio. I've…"

Lara Rininger replied May 30, 2010 to Mass discounting massage services … Where do you stand?

34 Jul 15, 2010

"I agree with you Norm. I'd rather reward a loyal client who has referred two new cli…"

Lara Rininger replied May 29, 2010 to Mass discounting massage services … Where do you stand?

34 Jul 15, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service