massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,239)

Discussions Replied To (2145) Replies Latest Activity

"In 2007 she was in a head on collision at 70 miles per hour.  It took her a year to…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied on Thursday to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

24 on Thursday
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Just to add on too the hand thing.  The hands and fingers are more important then yo…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 10 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

24 on Thursday

"https://youtu.be/QPs0CHJwLYY       "

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 9 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

24 on Thursday

"Being a massage therapist working with medical doctors, Osteopaths, and Physician As…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 5 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

24 on Thursday

"When I come in here and say how great my system is.  I’m not saying that other metho…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 2 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

24 on Thursday

"Uhm,Erika,  I’m not incredible.  The procedures I’ve discovered are incredible.  If…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 31 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

24 on Thursday

""

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 28 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

24 on Thursday

"All I can say is WOW!  These procedures are so good.  They allow you to work on anot…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 22 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

24 on Thursday

"This might be an interesting video for some? An elderly patient with neck, hip, and…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 15 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

24 on Thursday

"My opinion, it doesn’t matter.  Go to the closest or least expensive school you can…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 12 to Where to get a massage therapist education?

2 May 16
Reply by Erika Han

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service