massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"These procedures I’ve discovered are so freakin cool.  And the job I have is so frea…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 16, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Ok fascia is important.  But so is the liver.   As a massage therapist trying to hel…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 14, 2019 to The over emphasis on fascia

29 Jul 14, 2019

"I found this in my phone photo album.  It’s obviously an opinion.  I totally agree w…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 12, 2019 to The over emphasis on fascia

29 Jul 14, 2019

"Kit, I appreciate the interaction.  Everyone talks about fascia.  You can believe al…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 10, 2019 to The over emphasis on fascia

29 Jul 14, 2019

"You guys probably don’t care.  But I’m stoked.  When I first started working in this…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 18, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"In 2007 she was in a head on collision at 70 miles per hour.  It took her a year to…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 12, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"Just to add on too the hand thing.  The hands and fingers are more important then yo…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 10, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"https://youtu.be/QPs0CHJwLYY       "

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 9, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"Being a massage therapist working with medical doctors, Osteopaths, and Physician As…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 5, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"When I come in here and say how great my system is.  I’m not saying that other metho…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jun 2, 2019 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service