massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Travis Alligood's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike I was referring back to an earlier comment, about insurance and as far as I can…"

Travis Alligood replied Feb 11, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Lisa, Hi ! I have been reading your thoughts, and I for one respect your thoughts fo…"

Travis Alligood replied Feb 11, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Id like to add a comment on giving/receiving out to much info, I feel like there is…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Oh and one more thing. Thank-you Mary for inviting me and Lara for allowing us to al…"

Travis Alligood replied Feb 10, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Greetings Everyone, I have REALLY been keeping up with this thread and hopefully the…"

Travis Alligood replied Feb 10, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Is this exciting or what, Massage Therapy Alliance of America. Now we have a voice a…"

Travis Alligood replied Feb 9, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Csepulveda, Hi Its official 2 years on my new lifes journey in Massage Therapy, isnt…"

Travis Alligood replied Jan 27, 2011 to What else can i study?

7 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Michelle Batac

"Great Job Michael, and congratulations looking forward to my first WMF, Travis"

Travis Alligood replied Nov 18, 2010 to Congratulations to Mike Hinkle LMT, Journal of Massage Science Person of the Month Nov/Dec

6 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Hi Michael, My first day of school was cool, I loved everything about my school, I a…"

Travis Alligood replied Nov 14, 2010 to What did you like and not like about your school?

2 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by lee kalpin

"If I was referee I would throw a flag, and penalize at least 15 yards, Shoot thats a…"

Travis Alligood replied Oct 21, 2010 to A question on what may be inappropriate behavior from an MT

11 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Lee Edelberg

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service