massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'continuing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Massage CE Presenters for 2016

We are very appreciative to have such a momentous Continuing Education schedule this year with expert presenters coming from near and far t…

Started by Erin Wyatt

1 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Camilla Ilves

Need suggestions for constructing an anatomy review for massage therapists

I'm a physical therapist who will be constructing an anatomy review course geared for massage therapists for an online CEU company.  I woul…

Started by P. Warring

2 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by P. Warring

Ideas for blog content?

Our free massage industry news and continuing education blog is up and running! Check us out :) http://ning.it/Lv2kHC What kinds of content…

Started by Oakworks Massage Tables

0 Jun 11, 2012

ALLIANCE TO PARTNER WITH FSMTB ON NEW NATIONAL CE APPROVAL PROJECT

The Alliance for Massage Therapy Education is pleased to announce that it will collaborate with the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boa…

Started by Rick Rosen

0 Apr 11, 2011

Ayurveda Massage Training in USA - NCBTMB Approved

Hands on Ayurvedic Massage & Bodywork Training in USA Event 1: Miramar beach, Florida Hands on Ayurvedic Massage and bodywork – 3 day c…

Started by Mooksha Ayurveda

0 Mar 7, 2011

Free 2-hour workshop on orthopedic massage

For those interested in orthopedic massage, Pam Latterell, one of James Waslaski's top pupils and TAs, is teaching a (free!) 2-hour worksho…

Started by Jason Erickson

0 Nov 9, 2010

Calling all Florida Massage Therapists

I'm having the hardest time trying to find continuing education classes (actual classes you show up for) for massage in the state of Florid…

Started by Rachel Bussell

4 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

How do you market your CE classes?

Recently, I have had many instructors contact me with concerns that classes are not meeting minimums and/or schools are canceling the cours…

Started by Gloria Coppola

1 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service