massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello there,

I wanted to ask for people who have been in a  profession full time for a long time. i have been an LMT for about two years now full time,…

Started by Jolita Brilliant

13 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Jolita Brilliant

Massage Entrepreneur

Hello All, My name is Joey I'm 25 and recently graduated. I'm new to this world so please excuses me if I say something ridiculous. I was…

Started by Joey Delasoul

10 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Ethan Fleming

location for business

Im curious to know what do you think is important when finding a location to start your business. What do you look for when finding a comme…

Started by Albert

2 May 23, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Chair massage and pregnant women?

Hi Everybody! I'm trying to build the chair massage aspect of my business.  I also am trained in prenatal so I know how to modify for clie…

Started by Laura Garza

2 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by Laura

Do massages help in reducing stress?

Do massages help with stress? I have heard about relaxation massage therapy from a friend of mine in Toronto. Nowadays, I'm very stressed a…

Started by Julia Ann

3 Apr 7, 2017
Reply by stephan

Cannibas oil massage

I started exploring into this Cannibas application lately, mainly because I heard of some good aspect to it.  My aim is toward the scintill…

Started by Erika Han

1 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by K

Massage therapy in Texas?

Hi all,  I have recently moved to Dallas, Texas and am thinking about signing up to a massage therapy course. I am originally from the UK s…

Started by Susie

1 Dec 17, 2016
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Hiring in the Colorado Springs Area

Currently interviewing for a few Massage Therapists to assist in couples massages, work medical massage, pain management, sports massages,…

Started by Vernon Burgess

0 Dec 14, 2016

Massage Therapy – An Effective Remedy For Stress and Pain

Word on the health benefits of massage therapy for stress and pain relief -> http://bit.ly/29L16O4 Read it and share your thoughts.

Started by Camilla Ilves

1 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Where is the best place to advertise these days?

Hi all,  Please can you help, I was wondering where the best place to advertise is nowadays when trying to promote my massage services. My…

Started by Chris

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Pueppi Texas

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service