massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'pain' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feedback on Massage Trigger Points iPhone App that helps work more effectively, efficiently and encourages repeat business

Friends, Need some feedback from the massage community today. Over the years we have heard many new massage therapists express some common…

Started by Neal Lyons

0 Feb 1, 2015

How to treat acute pain / Quadratus Lumborum best

I'm relative new in this forum and find at quite interesting. I've worked as a massage therapist for 1.5 years. My favorite style is trigge…

Started by Barbara Gropl

12 May 15, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Throbbing and pain in calf

I just gave a Thai massage to a woman who has had intermittent pain in her mid right hamstring down through the popliteal fossa and anterio…

Started by Laurie

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Campbell

Charging More

I hear a lot of talk about charging more for our service which I see no problem with if that is your goal. But I just saw on a site where 2…

Started by Frank J

8 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

Piriformis Trigger Point

I have a client that has active trigger points in her right Piriformis referring pain in and around the sacrum & Greater Trochanter. Ho…

Started by Sunrise Gervais

3 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Jason Erickson

How the Sacro Wedgy® can help massage therapists.

Over 20 years have passed - hard to believe - since I first started participating in massage therapy conventions. I've traveled all over th…

Started by Cindy Ballis

1 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Mike Hinkle

Someone posted a question about foot pain last week and a few of our staff, alumni and CE providers responded.

The question, now deleted by the original person that asked the question, was “What is the best modality for foot pain?  Foot pain can exis…

Started by ASIS Massage Education

5 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by ASIS Massage Education

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service