massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

I'm considering this. Any recommendations? Do you find it a profitable addition to your business, or do you find it best to only receive cash and checks?

Views: 280

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Exie,

I'm looking into card processing, and was wondering if you are still using Cellcharge and what you think of it.

Thanks!

Exie Buehler said:

Hi Sue,
I've been accepting credit/debit cards for several years. I use Cellcharge which is endorsed by ABMP & has a low monthly fee (as well as competitive per charge fees). This method of payment, although costing me a bit of the top of each session price, has been extremely convenient for my clients and has enabled me to sell many gift certificates (even to a person in England once!) With Cellcharge, there is no equipment rental as everything is done manually via your cell phone. This also makes it convenient for spa parties, outcalls and events. At this point, I feel that accepting cards has been essential to the growth of my business.
Hope that helps!
I found Propay which has NO monthly fee, a $49.99 yearly fee, and then takes a fairly competitive percentage. It's flexible which I need and doesn't set minimums on what I can charge. I highly recommend them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service