massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

The e-mail address to contact ABMP for creating a listing is:  Katie@abmp.com  Thank you SO, SO much for your assistance.

Dear Members,

I would love to invite any practitioners using Flower Essence Therapy in their sessions to submit a request to AMBP to add FLOWER ESSENCE THERAPY as a heading under our listing of modalities.

When I asked if it would be possible to add this heading to our offerings, I was advised by a very helpful associate at ABMP that the rule is they need 50 requests before a modality heading can be added to the list.

I am hoping, through this post, to interest at minimum of 50 practitioners using Flower Essence Therapy in their practice to submit a request so that we may have another viable avenue of getting the word out about this very powerful therapeutic option using our awesome tools available through our ABMP memberships.

I use Flower Essence Therapy very frequently as a support for bodywork sessions and almost as often as a stand alone modality.  As anyone who works with the essences already knows, it is a gentle, powerful, efficient, inexpensive way to support ourselves and our clients in our collective healing practices.

Below is the response I received from the ABMP associate (for your general information) which outlines the one simple step we would need to take in order to make a new heading for Flower Essence Therapy a reality.  I most certainly welcome any comments, suggestions or discussion on this topic.

Many gentle blessings to all

Very best

Bernita Wilson, LMT, CBT

Hi Bernita, I’m sure we have a number of our members practicing it however until we receive a minimum of  50 requests to add to the modalities list then this cannot be added as an advertised modality. We have a pretty active online networking community at www.massageprofessionals.com and if this is something you want to head up, I can suggest that maybe you utilize one of the forums to gather a group of 50 current ABMP members to send an email to Katie Armitage at katie@abmp.com who will gladly add once we have the required amount of request.

The modality sounds quite lovely so best of luck! J

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bernita.  Did she include Katie's email address?  I checked on the website and do not see one listed for her individually.

I'm happy to send in a request.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service