massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Hello, I am a student who is trying to figure out a game plan of sorts. I am studying here in the US but i am ultimatly trying to move to the UK to work and live with my husband. I am very confused on how to achieve that. any advice would be appreciated.  

Views: 108

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I can see you are indeed confused.  Happy New Year.

They have many flights to UK and many colleges to attend in UK too.   Haha.

In case you are studying Physical Therapy now, you may rewrite the post to get more help from anyone.


© 2020   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service