massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Business advice (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

personal branding

Friends, I warmly welcome thoughts shared on my following quandary: I am interested in the concept of personal branding; so much so, that…

Started by Jason Wright

7 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Irene Diamond, RT

Sports Massage

Anyone have experience working with professional sports leagues like football, baseball ect.  How did you contract?  What is the going rate…

Started by Denise Bostdorf

4 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

Poll about Scheduling

Taking a poll... I was wondering what everyone's busiest and slowest days and times are

Started by Janae Klindt

6 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Cheri Davis

Year End tax tips

Not sure how applicable they will be this year  since almost everyone's taxes will go up next year one way or another, but the usual suspec…

Started by Relax & Rejuvenate

2 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Judy Price

Online Marketing "coupon" sites

I recently ran a coupon on one of these sites (such as Living Social or Groupon) and would like to share my experience.  I have heard other…

Started by Renae

0 Dec 17, 2012

Zovirax order zovirax 200mg

Zovirax Zovirax order zovirax 200mg

Started by Tiara Medina

0 Dec 14, 2012

Starting Pay?

Hi,  I'm needing to hire someone as my practice is getting full.  I'm wanting to find a new therapist and help them to build their practice…

Started by Amanda Barp

27 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Finding a good business owner to work for

How do you evaluate a good business owner/ place to work for/with? Growth over time, technology they use, policies? What are some red flags…

Started by elizabeth mount

1 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Cassandra Cravens

Working from home

I know that many people run successful massage businesses out of their homes. My question to you is are they really successful? I have two…

Started by Katie Clair

16 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Katie Clair

Travel

I would really like to travel next year to many countries to learn and work with massage. What are some good countries to learn a new modal…

Started by Denise Marie Warren

15 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Eric Thomas

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service