massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

General questions (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Medicare-Maine... Is Massage Covered?

Hello,      I'm new to accepting insurance and I'm trying to figure out if Medicaid (Maine) covers massage. I went to their website and it…

Started by Jessica Belanger

5 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

Schedulicity

Does anyone use schedulicity or similar online appointment scheduling? How do you like it? Does it bring in more traffic?

Started by Jennifer Dettelbach

2 May 2, 2014
Reply by Ana Moana

Hot Stone Massage

The place where I work we are playing around with the idea of adding Hot Stone Massage to our services.  I have some questions and would lo…

Started by Jennifer Dettelbach

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Ariana Vincent, LMT, MTI, BCTMB

Peersonal Massage London

Hi! I'm in the process of joining Personal Massage London. It is a massage agency that provides home massage at home. The guys there are re…

Started by Ana Moana

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Ana Moana

Why is it important to keep learning after you've graduated?

Why is it important to continue taking classes and learning after you've graduated from massage school? How does it help you and/or your cl…

Started by Abram Herman

9 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Neal Lyons

Too much massage?

Hi everyone, I have been a massage therapist for the last 4 years and have had a co worker ask me if it is possible to get too much massage…

Started by Natalya Tucker

5 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Neal Lyons

What is your favorite lotion/cream/oil and why?

I'm fairly new to the massage world and I've really only used one brand of massage product, which is Biotone. Is there anything else you wo…

Started by Jennifer Baker

12 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Therese Schwartz

Have you had this comment made to you?

Have you ever had someone say: I would like to get a msg but I am worried what the MT will think of my fat body.. I have had women say th…

Started by sandy macdonald

9 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Ana Moana

Supplemental Massage Insurance

I currently have liability insurance through ABMP and I have a basic health care plan.  Is there any type of supplemental insurance specifi…

Started by Heather Robison

4 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Heather Robison

Massage License

Is a license absolutely necessary to practice massage therapies as a job on my spare time? I mean for massage at the home of clients 2, 3 t…

Started by Ana Moana

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service