massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (634)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Tracy! I had an unusual doctor - he wasn't a fan of surgery for these cysts and…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 4, 2015 to Question about a bad wrist

5 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Hi Tracy!  I've had cysts on my wrists for 20 years (a result of being a secretary f…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jun 3, 2015 to Question about a bad wrist

5 Jun 4, 2015

"I just got this email today: Til Lucau's new video on TMJ and Jaw Issues is now rele…"

Therese Schwartz replied May 21, 2015 to Question on TMJ technique

9 May 22, 2015
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"No, I haven't either and I wouldn't recommend it.  Anything you do with the TMJ need…"

Therese Schwartz replied May 19, 2015 to Question on TMJ technique

9 May 22, 2015
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"I have a couple of memorable first time sessions to share; hopefully one of them wil…"

Therese Schwartz replied May 19, 2015 to What was your most memorable first-time client experience?

6 May 19, 2015

"Hey Monica!  I have my own practice; I work out of my home.  Here are some of my tho…"

Therese Schwartz replied Apr 19, 2015 to Business Owner vs. Renting Space. . .

2 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Jenae Jeffers

"That looks like a nice table!  What a great sister! I like that you can get your fee…"

Therese Schwartz replied Apr 3, 2015 to 1st table purchase recommendation for a new student?

5 Apr 3, 2015

"That's a great letter!  Good work, Gordon!"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 27, 2015 to A typical experience

1155 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Massage sucks

"Looks like they have good products! I forgot to mention that you will want to have a…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 27, 2015 to 1st table purchase recommendation for a new student?

5 Apr 3, 2015

"Hi Meg! I'd recommend an Astra-Lite table; they are made of aluminum, are light weig…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 27, 2015 to 1st table purchase recommendation for a new student?

5 Apr 3, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service