massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"Tasha, what Gordon has labeled PPAs are what others call trigger points.  I like his…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 24, 2013 to PPA ( Painful Palpatory Area )

8 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Hi, Stacey.  You're getting into the profession at a very good age.  I enrolled in m…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Mar 22, 2013 to Hello- intro

5 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Stacey Freitag

"Yeah, I've been telling him the same thing.  But a lot of the stuff he is doing he c…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Mar 7, 2013 to Feeling good

9 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Stephen Jeffrey gave good advice.  Sounds to me also like TOS compression somewhere…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Mar 5, 2013 to Left shoulder pain, numbness/tingling/loss of strength in hand and fingers???

32 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Hey, buddy.  Yep, we do have a high art.  But few of our artists are expert, most ju…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Mar 3, 2013 to Feeling good

9 Mar 8, 2013

"The question is still relevant,  "Is it painful when you lift the arm with no contra…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 24, 2012 to Anatomy related questions(humerus cannot medially rotate)

21 Dec 31, 2012

"I assure you, I know the actions of the supreaspinatus.  Having been a competitive b…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 24, 2012 to Anatomy related questions(humerus cannot medially rotate)

21 Dec 31, 2012

"Gordon will be having a snowy Christmas.  Just heard the weather report for the Gulf…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 23, 2012 to Anatomy related questions(humerus cannot medially rotate)

21 Dec 31, 2012

"I agree with Gordon.  She is a female, and not an athlete who regularly overtaxes he…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 23, 2012 to Anatomy related questions(humerus cannot medially rotate)

21 Dec 31, 2012

"Marysha, it's as likely to be the splenii as the SCM.  Jed's links provide good trea…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Dec 7, 2012 to Sternocleidomastoid question

4 Dec 14, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service