massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"Place the blame where it belongs, on people like the Kochs and Big Pharma and mul…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jun 25, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"If all education were as free (to the qualified!) as grade school, that too would el…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jun 24, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"Yeah, me too.  But the system depends on the quality of instructors.  Some are very…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jun 1, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"The cost of the schools surely has a lot to do with it.  Mine for instance: $32k in…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied May 31, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"Females naturally hold more fat, obviously.  My first half dozen competitions I lost…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 29, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"It's that possibility, yes.  But also the absence of bodyfat.  MDs say that 3% is es…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 28, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"Not so much if antagonists receive equal work.  Symmetry--balance-- wins bodybuildin…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 28, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"The bb also has well balanced musculature--first rule for weight training is to work…"

34 Apr 29, 2012

"Me too.  "

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 27, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"It's that with some, certainly.  Others of the "ilk" are fearful of being thought of…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 27, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service