massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"In the first sentence you said that you doubt whether soft tissue work can be compar…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 27, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I think you hit on part of the issue.  For a 63 yr old I am well built--I'm well bui…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 23, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"What y'all are calling difference in tissue density is a good descrption of what I f…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 23, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"Soory, Linda-- referring to hypertonicity.  my experience that even those who suffer…"

34 Apr 29, 2012

"Hi, Linda! For me, there's no definite.  Most of the time I can find the TP by touch…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 22, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"Boris, you are not going to quit without the last word, are you?  It's okay, I have…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 3, 2012 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"You claim to have reviewed all the exchanges in this thread, and you saw no instance…"

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Gordon, very well said.  Excellent detailing of the reasons that ABMP, AMTA, Massag…"

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Boris, your arrogance is astonishing.  I have tried, really tried to be polite and r…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 1, 2012 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Boris remarked: "Travell and Simons   book, containing great presentation, of anatom…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Apr 1, 2012 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service