massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"   I find these in many bodies I've worked on, incl my fellow students--and they in…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 7, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Boris, what I'm referring to is not bulging, but sorta like a mobile mouse beneath,…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 7, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I comprehend what you're saying.  The labels ain't important.  But how to work the d…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Massage Gnome, Gosh, my face is red! I just reread your post (below) and finally not…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Grin.  Thank you.  "

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"What I'm referring to are sometimes small, kinda like a bubble; other times there's…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Oh, but it does make a huge difference-- it's not the same thing at all.  Calcium is…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Nothing wrong with my textbooks, nor with my instruction.  But no, the cause of TP c…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Yes, there's a lot of difference in instructors.  My first instructor was bubbling e…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I did as you suggest, more or less.  The client said up front that he did want the f…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service