massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"  Therese, be sure to read Gordon's!  Sure seems to make sense to me.  "

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gordon, that is an absolutely eloquent explanation, an actual explanation of what ca…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"My instructor said he didn't think it was lipoma, but that makes as much sense as a…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Me neither. I looked up locus, and found a bunch of stuff, nothing related to tissue…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"During tonight's (school) clinic I discovered what felt like an adhesion in a client…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 5, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Unfortunately, the wife and I are living on my social security.  We can hardly affor…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Daniel, the next time you go, can I hitch a ride in your luggage?  What oil did you…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Lolita, your method of querying about the pressure is a very good idea--I'll use it…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Daniel, that is a beautiful video.  In exchange for work on an instructor's website,…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Therese, can it be an idiosyncrasy of the MT and not of the school's teachings?  One…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 3, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service