massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Erik Dalton, Ph.D.'s Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"What is surprising is how little the relationship of breathing and pain has been stu…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Mar 5, 2010 to Breathing, Bodywork & Pain

8 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Erik Dalton, Ph.D.

"Right on Christopher...after-hours ceremony...strong waters...goood! "

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Mar 4, 2010 to Grooviest hair in the profession - Dalton, Hinkle or Baltz?

73 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Vlad

"I'd like to thank my Mom, the engineers at Sunset Sound, all the people at Warner Br…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Mar 4, 2010 to Grooviest hair in the profession - Dalton, Hinkle or Baltz?

73 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Vlad

"Actually Vlad, all the Dalton's raised in this area (Oklahoma) are related to the Da…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Mar 3, 2010 to Grooviest hair in the profession - Dalton, Hinkle or Baltz?

73 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Vlad

"Not really. Check out my You Tube Channel for a visual demo of a basic articular str…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 28, 2010 to Massage, Joint Mob & Spinal Manipulation...alternative shams?

11 Feb 28, 2010

"Howdy Rick: First of all, I really love many of the European, Australian and Canadi…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 28, 2010 to Massage, Joint Mob & Spinal Manipulation...alternative shams?

11 Feb 28, 2010

"OK Robin: For those who didn't read the pdf of the study, here's the encapsulated fi…"

11 Feb 28, 2010

"Hey Robin, I'm honored you're interested enough in what I teach to respond. Like ma…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 27, 2010 to Massage, Joint Mob & Spinal Manipulation...alternative shams?

11 Feb 28, 2010

"Michael: Posted this yesterday on Facebook Myoskeletal Alignment page. Here's the th…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 27, 2010 to Massage, Joint Mob & Spinal Manipulation...alternative shams?

11 Feb 28, 2010

"Speaking of hair -- has anyone seen Chris Rock's very insightful and hilarious docum…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 26, 2010 to Grooviest hair in the profession - Dalton, Hinkle or Baltz?

73 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Vlad

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service