massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Lolita Knight's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi  I am going to stop this thread as I will be away teaching massage CE classes in…"

Lolita Knight replied Jul 8, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"love your sense of humor. "

Lolita Knight replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"not sure I understand your comment.  My clients usually rush themselves to the massa…"

Lolita Knight replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I have yet to figure out how to follow a thread.  Do I click on the name of the send…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Can you give your client's a choice of a full body massage OR a focus on their probl…"

Lolita Knight replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"There have been so many replies, I am confused about who asked me about classes near…"

Lolita Knight replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Think I am replying to both Gary and Gordon.  Gary, did you call to remind your clie…"

Lolita Knight replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I assume this a reply to Gary so hope I am following the thread correctly.  Yes ther…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"With 32 years of experience of full time massage, I have literally given over 25, 00…"

Lolita Knight replied Jul 3, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service