massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Abram Herman's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a good point, it would certainly go unreported if nothing was found. I'm curi…"

Abram Herman replied Aug 30, 2011 to Woman claims strange lettuce cravings led to cancer diagnosis--what do you think?

3 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Lee Edelberg

"Thanks for the heads up Walt, I deleted her this morning and it'll just take a coupl…"

Abram Herman replied Aug 16, 2011 to Naomi a spammer?

1 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Abram Herman

"I've added those three modalities as options, they should now be available for you t…"

Abram Herman replied Aug 9, 2011 to The list of modalities we check on profiles

9 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Hi Daniel,   Great question! ABMP has always embraced all types of bodyworkers, and…"

Abram Herman replied Aug 8, 2011 to The list of modalities we check on profiles

9 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Hi Darin,   While you're waiting for your other policy to run out you could always s…"

Abram Herman replied Jul 28, 2011 to Massage and Bodywork Magazines

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Abram Herman

"Hi All,   We are aware of the recent spam problems on the MassageProfessionals.com f…"

Abram Herman replied Jul 25, 2011 to email from Pascalina

3 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Bridget Murphy

"This week is Everybody Deserves a Massage Week! There are still marketing materials…"

Abram Herman replied Jul 18, 2011 to ABMP Banners

5 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Abram Herman

"Hi Dianne,   You're welcome to post the position in the ABMP classifieds area at ht…"

Abram Herman replied May 4, 2011 to HIRING Massage Therapists in Los Gatos California

4 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Hi Danielle,   You're welcome to post the position in the ABMP classifieds area at h…"

Abram Herman replied May 3, 2011 to Where do you post a job opening

3 May 8, 2011
Reply by Danielle Frey

"We did make the results of that survey available to the general public - you can fin…"

Abram Herman replied Apr 29, 2011 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service