massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Sandy Fritz's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Again Laura I am right on the same page with you. I enjoyed your comments on the num…"

Sandy Fritz replied May 7, 2011 to Alliance Offers New Vision for National Certification

23 May 8, 2011
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"I  agree and   would hope that soon  all  would come together and figure that out. …"

Sandy Fritz replied May 7, 2011 to Alliance Offers New Vision for National Certification

23 May 8, 2011

"Very  well  written  Laura  and insightful.  Keep advocating for  cooperation."

23 May 8, 2011

"Do you think we will ever get it Laura. I been around a long time- 30 years - Do you…"

Sandy Fritz replied May 6, 2011 to Alliance Offers New Vision for National Certification

23 May 8, 2011

"I was at that discussion and recall a long lengthy chat about a lot of topics.  It w…"

Sandy Fritz replied May 6, 2011 to Alliance Offers New Vision for National Certification

23 May 8, 2011

".I have some real concern about the position statement. Please bear with me this is…"

23 May 8, 2011

"I just read this response. The issue has to do with traction. In order to use ground…"

Sandy Fritz replied Sep 9, 2010 to Best Shoes for Massage Therapy

76 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by mike flores

"excellent. And is Judy Calvert on board?"

Sandy Fritz replied Jul 20, 2010 to The Massage Therapy Project

26 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"A shoe is a piece of your equipment and therfore falls under the catagory of ergonom…"

Sandy Fritz replied Jun 29, 2010 to Best Shoes for Massage Therapy

76 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by mike flores

"I just read your comments on the people at the research convention. You captured the…"

Sandy Fritz replied May 27, 2010 to Quick update on the CIM conference

7 May 27, 2010
Reply by Sandy Fritz

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service