massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Deborah Herriage's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Julie! Thanks for your contribution. I've enjoyed visiting your blog from time t…"

Deborah Herriage replied Mar 28, 2010 to ABMP's Article, "Franchises, Their Impact on the Profession"

36 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Deborah Herriage

"Thanks for your insightful input, Erica! Your idea of independent therapists working…"

Deborah Herriage replied Mar 28, 2010 to ABMP's Article, "Franchises, Their Impact on the Profession"

36 Mar 28, 2010

"Hi Julie, I loved your post. Thank you. You're soo right on about the therapists th…"

Deborah Herriage replied Mar 10, 2010 to ABMP's Article, "Franchises, Their Impact on the Profession"

36 Mar 28, 2010

"Terry, - yeah, what you said. LOL. Seriously, you hit the nail on the head and drove…"

Deborah Herriage replied Mar 9, 2010 to ABMP's Article, "Franchises, Their Impact on the Profession"

36 Mar 28, 2010

"I prefer not to address this, but thank you for your observation, Emma. "

Deborah Herriage replied Mar 9, 2010 to ABMP's Article, "Franchises, Their Impact on the Profession"

36 Mar 28, 2010

"Well, what qualifications are you referring to? There are a lot of highly experience…"

36 Mar 28, 2010

"That's all fine and good. However, there is still an hour-by-hour turnover of client…"

36 Mar 28, 2010

"LOL. Thanks Choice, for throwing in this bit of humor. I TOTALLY relate. "

36 Mar 28, 2010

"Thank you Emma. I, too, am also a yoga teacher, and I offer combo packages of massag…"

36 Mar 28, 2010

"Rick, Which associations are you referring to in terms of getting therapists involv…"

36 Mar 28, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service