massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Elizabeth Wright's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Progress is being made: https://www.militaryfamilies.state.mn.us/index.php www.beyo…"

Elizabeth Wright replied Sep 25, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth Wright

"Yeah, I think my region (southeastern MN) may be a different situation...so I am in…"

Elizabeth Wright replied Sep 5, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013

"Tooooo many Chris Reynolds on FaceBook. There's about 7 in Charlotte. Maybe try to…"

Elizabeth Wright replied Sep 3, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013

"Chris, thanks for the links. I will check them out. I will also look you up on FB~ e…"

Elizabeth Wright replied Sep 3, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013

"Good point about the Guard Units...another avenue to investigate. The scope of "citi…"

Elizabeth Wright replied Aug 29, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions... I was on the agenda to meet with B…"

Elizabeth Wright replied Aug 27, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013

"Chris, thanks for your "real world" response. I guess what I meant to say (to allay…"

Elizabeth Wright replied Aug 22, 2013 to Beyond the Yellow Ribbon~ providing pro bono MT services to families of deployed service personnel

12 Sep 25, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service