massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Julie Onofrio's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (144) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a few forms on http://sohnen-moe.com/forms.php Cherie Sohnen-Moe's website"

Julie Onofrio replied Oct 15, 2010 to Subcontracting

8 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Julie Onofrio

"That sounds true to me too by the way. I live very simply living as a caretaker of a…"

Julie Onofrio replied Oct 13, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"So you didn't work at a place then that was undercutting others? Then what did you…"

Julie Onofrio replied Oct 12, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I was not trying to find out how much you make or anything like that at all. I don't…"

Julie Onofrio replied Oct 11, 2010 to HOT Topic! MT's Hourly Rates

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Chance Ryan

"No one is wanting to judge you or place you in any category based on your answers. I…"

Julie Onofrio replied Oct 11, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"MT can and should charge whatever they want to charge and what they need to charge t…"

Julie Onofrio replied Oct 11, 2010 to HOT Topic! MT's Hourly Rates

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Chance Ryan

"I think it has everything to do with integrity and that is one of the biggest issues…"

Julie Onofrio replied Oct 11, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Having low fees is fine if that is what your going rate is in the area and your cost…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I was just quoting Laura Allens book and didn't say it was you or not. I was just pu…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"How do you feel attacked at a personal level? I didn't mean this to be a personal at…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service