massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Daniel Cohen's Discussions (740)

Discussions Replied To (658) Replies Latest Activity

"The increasing amount of self promotion to other therapists for webcasts and traveli…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 27, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"data storage of personal information by businesses is a major issue of the state reg…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 22, 2012 to Patient information management in the massage therapists offices: a tabu?

4 May 22, 2012
Reply by Matthieu Blit

"Companies have legal advice to create policies and procedures on this. Most individu…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 22, 2012 to Patient information management in the massage therapists offices: a tabu?

4 May 22, 2012
Reply by Matthieu Blit

"Are you nationally licensed in Tuina? Doesn't that require a three year course of st…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 20, 2012 to Hi everybody from China

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Barbara Helynn Heard

"Barbara are you referring to the ads on the right side of page? I didn't see much in…"

5 May 20, 2012

"More Teachers are traveling offering CE classes. States are making CE requirements w…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 20, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Cindy you might want to get in touch with my friend Dr. Zhang Yu. She has a Tuina pe…"

5 May 20, 2012

"I considered the Living Earth Crafts Sonoma flat top table when I was looking for ou…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 19, 2012 to Tell me everything you know about massage tables and chairs!

13 May 29, 2012
Reply by Alani Anthony

"When considering a table or chair it is important to consider what direction you wan…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 16, 2012 to Tell me everything you know about massage tables and chairs!

13 May 29, 2012
Reply by Alani Anthony

"Many do not continue doing Swedish after graduation and a few CEs. In fact most will…"

Daniel Cohen replied May 14, 2012 to Receiving a massage

28 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Dawn Keown

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service