massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gloria Coppola's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"Not this time around, Although I think the owners of the School I am working for are…"

Gloria Coppola replied Feb 8, 2010 to Vegas Anyone?

1 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Gloria Coppola

"Thanks Ivy for stepping up and doing something. I have posted it around for you too!…"

Gloria Coppola replied Feb 8, 2010 to Godaddy.com and superbowl ad

92 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"No, maybe they added it later in the day. Here's my blog on the topic: http://mass…"

92 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Terry I happen to agree with you. We are professionals and we need to speak up if so…"

92 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"LOTS of good vibes coming your way now! YEAH! "

Gloria Coppola replied Feb 8, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Thanks to Darcy and Kay Jewelers someone is now happy they won this beautiful bracel…"

Gloria Coppola replied Feb 7, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"The Event was a huge success thanks to EVERYONE! Contributors, volunteers, clients,…"

Gloria Coppola replied Feb 7, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Massage for Haiti is ON ! It will be a SUPER SUNDAY! Join us at Privai Academy, Ash…"

Gloria Coppola replied Feb 6, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"JOIN US "SUPER SUNDAY" Massage For Haiti - Fund Raising Event at Privai Academy, Ash…"

Gloria Coppola replied Feb 4, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I studied intra oral work through neuro muscular trainings and cranio sacral therapy."

Gloria Coppola replied Feb 3, 2010 to Intraoral massage

11 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by BodyWork'Er

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service