massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gloria Coppola's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (307) Replies Latest Activity

"Bruce Baltz has also organized a fund raising event! If you are in the NYC area here…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jan 22, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Erik Dalton has also made a donation that will be raffled off! Raffles will be on s…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jan 22, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"If you are organizing a "Massage for Haiti" Event make your announcement here so we…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jan 21, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Donations are also now being accepted through Partners in Health! https://donate.pi…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jan 21, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"I thought the "same" thing when I was watching this on the news originally. Many of…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jan 20, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Thanks Samantha I also donated to the Red Cross and yes, I agree we should always k…"

Gloria Coppola replied Jan 20, 2010 to Massage for Haiti - Hands Across America/the world - List Here

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Do you have an event coming up "Massage For Haiti"??? Post it here!"

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"YOU ROCK MIKE! Thank you! "

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"Jodi Much obliged thank you the generosity that is pouring out today from so many pe…"

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

"This is amazing! In less than 24 hrs. Newspaper printed the event! I have volunteer…"

60 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Darcy Neibaur

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service