massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Bodhi Haraldsson's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, again with that what I want for your country.... really. You just cant get of…"

Bodhi Haraldsson replied Feb 17, 2011 to Why Are We Following? America Should Be Leading!!!

60 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Ravensara Travillian

"I posted a dear John letter to you. It was a joke, apparently you didn't get it.  "

Bodhi Haraldsson replied Feb 17, 2011 to Why Are We Following? America Should Be Leading!!!

60 Feb 18, 2011

"My initial comment to was why? why another organisation. Did I ever say oh you bad a…"

60 Feb 18, 2011

"Its very simple Mike, here massage in not regulated Massage Therapy is. Why should a…"

60 Feb 18, 2011

"all of the RMT organisations in Canada agree on the common competency document. Ther…"

60 Feb 18, 2011

"Dear Mike I think we have reached a time in our relationship where my needs are not…"

Bodhi Haraldsson replied Feb 14, 2011 to Why Are We Following? America Should Be Leading!!!

60 Feb 18, 2011

"Wrong, wrong and wrong Like I said Mike "ignorance is bliss" You take pieces and par…"

Bodhi Haraldsson replied Feb 14, 2011 to Why Are We Following? America Should Be Leading!!!

60 Feb 18, 2011

"Mike, I am not sure how to take your comments. Either you are you know nothing about…"

Bodhi Haraldsson replied Feb 13, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Mike, You have completely taken my comments out of context. ( he is referring to my…"

Bodhi Haraldsson replied Feb 12, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"The existence of competing national entities can prevent the profession from speakin…"

Bodhi Haraldsson replied Feb 12, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2022   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service