massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Lavinna V. Rendon's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you all for the input, I have said it before but I must say it again.... havin…"

Lavinna V. Rendon replied Jan 31, 2013 to Some issues I am not sure how to handle with a client

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

"Yes, that is one of the things I did, because that was also my first thought... the…"

Lavinna V. Rendon replied Jan 31, 2013 to Some issues I am not sure how to handle with a client

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

"I wish I would have reasearched all I needed to do. The client is insisting that I j…"

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

"Oh gosh! You have no idea!! I have been in contact with gentelman from Workers Comp…"

Lavinna V. Rendon replied Jan 15, 2013 to Some issues I am not sure how to handle with a client

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

"Very fair statement Jody! I actually am awaiting a phone call back from W/C here in…"

Lavinna V. Rendon replied Jan 15, 2013 to Some issues I am not sure how to handle with a client

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

"I considered that as weel Jody, the fact that she feels entitled. Yes it is rather f…"

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

"Very good points Lee, thank you for your input :)  "

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

"I am thinking I should request to see the script from her before continuing any othe…"

Lavinna V. Rendon replied Jan 14, 2013 to Some issues I am not sure how to handle with a client

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

"That is one thing I have not seen yet, is ther script. She was working with a PT how…"

Lavinna V. Rendon replied Jan 14, 2013 to Some issues I am not sure how to handle with a client

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

"I just want to rephrase that first sentence, I don't like the way it sounds. " I jus…"

24 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Sheryl Matters

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service