massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Melissa Anderson's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I decided to enroll into the year long program and I start tomorrow. I'm nervous but…"

Melissa Anderson replied Sep 11, 2017 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"I was told that the program can be completed in five months. It depends on how many…"

Melissa Anderson replied Aug 9, 2017 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13, 2017

"Thanks for your reply I'm not really sure if my back issues would be a problem. Bein…"

Melissa Anderson replied Jul 29, 2017 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13, 2017

"It's my upper back and neck I think it's a pinched nerve between my shoulder blades…"

Melissa Anderson replied Jul 23, 2017 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13, 2017

"I'll definitely look into it would it be ok if I wanted to wear a back brace in clas…"

Melissa Anderson replied Jul 21, 2017 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13, 2017

"Really? This is the first time I've ever heard of a school having a short Massage Th…"

Melissa Anderson replied Jul 16, 2017 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13, 2017

"Thanks for your reply I recently relocated to Michigan and the requirement is 500 ho…"

Melissa Anderson replied Jul 16, 2017 to Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

19 Sep 13, 2017

"I just mean is it a lot of information to learn? I know I will need to learn Anatomy…"

Melissa Anderson replied May 17, 2017 to How difficult is the Massage Therapy program?

4 May 17, 2017

"I could also go back to school for Physical Therapy Assistant while working as a Mas…"

Melissa Anderson replied Apr 25, 2017 to Thinking about starting a Massage Therapy program in the fall?

4 Apr 25, 2017

"Yes I did attend college for Graphic Design but decided it wasn't something that I w…"

Melissa Anderson replied Apr 25, 2017 to Thinking about starting a Massage Therapy program in the fall?

4 Apr 25, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service