massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

willows_of_saturn's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"The extra minutes working on feet is a great idea, and I'm sure a lot of people woul…"

willows_of_saturn replied Dec 6, 2012 to Client Appreciation Week Ideas

5 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by willows_of_saturn

"I'd recommend getting into gymnastics. I also have carpal tunnel syndrome (according…"

willows_of_saturn replied Nov 29, 2012 to Beginner Aches & Pains

25 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Ryan A. Rooyakkers D.C.

"I haven't started my practice yet, but I've been informing myself a lot in regards t…"

willows_of_saturn replied May 30, 2012 to Discounting Fees / Volume Discount Packages...Beware!

14 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by GTravis

"Google Adwords is definitely the most straight-forward way to reach potential client…"

willows_of_saturn replied Apr 29, 2012 to Getting Started

25 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by michelle kohler

"Thanks for the tip on never stopping to work on it. I've been staying persistent on…"

willows_of_saturn replied Mar 12, 2012 to Practicing Massage And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"I joined your group. :) I'm definitely going to get that book. I've been reading mor…"

willows_of_saturn replied Mar 2, 2012 to Practicing Massage And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"Not to rush back so soon, but I'm really excited as I'm finding out more about this.…"

willows_of_saturn replied Mar 1, 2012 to Practicing Massage And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"I'd definitely opt for #2 myself. Compassionate Touch has a nice ring to it, whereas…"

willows_of_saturn replied Mar 1, 2012 to Business name

6 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by willows_of_saturn

"Hey everyone, thanks for the great, encouraging replies! I'm going to look more into…"

willows_of_saturn replied Mar 1, 2012 to Practicing Massage And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Daniel Cohen

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service